My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Spirituality

I have felt so spiritually uplifted this past week. I am constantly striving to show Heavenly Father (God) how much I love and appreciate his hand in my life. I am trying to keep Him my Priority #1 by:

Reading the Scriptures daily.
Praying CONSTANTLY
Remembering the Atonement...
Repenting All the TIME
Praying...
Being so, so, so THANKFUL for all my many blessings.

On Tuesday, my bishop and Stake President stopped by somewhat "un~announced". They called just a few hours before coming by. Randy and I met with them and it was really nice. I

The rest of this week I have felt very spiritually "in tune" and today at church just felt wonderful. Emotional, but wonderful. In Sacrament meeting they sang songs that just really touched me and that I LOVE:

Because I Have Been Given Much
In Humility, Our Savior
I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus.... ONE OF MY ALLLLLLL TIME FAV'S
Each Life That Touches Ours For Good... so touched me today.

I'm just thankful that I have the opportunity to go to church and repent and think of God and our Savior and know that they love me and that I am trying to do good and be a better person.

No comments: