My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Miracles

Ok... I have no idea who reads this. I haven't been blogging much lately. I've been on Facebook a lot spilling way too much information. So... if anyone reads this and is curious about what's going on then send me a Friend Invitation on FB....

I can't believe that my husband has been getting the missionary discussions the last few weeks. It has been an incredible experience. Simply... Miraculous.

I really should blog more. I was told to journal, journal, journal... I've been keep a notebook journal. It has been so helpful... especially for my Eating.

Don't have time tonight to go into much detail, but I know that Randy is well on his way to being serious and possibly getting "dunked" into the Mormon church one day... Maybe even sooner than I think. I really better get my own "act together" LOL!

Life is GOOD... Life is GREAT! No... God is Good.... God is GREAT!

No comments: