My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quick Update...

Randy and I are off to Vegas in a little while, but we've decided NOT to participate in the triathlon. It was mostly my idea. I want a nice, relaxing VACATION and that was not included.

I am reading a great book:

http://www.myjesusyear.com/

It's about a man raised Jewish but feels blah about his religion. So he sets out to visit a variety of Christian churches for a year. It's fascinating.

I'm reading the B of M a little. Just read about Samuel the Lamanite. He's awesome!

I feel really good about spending more time with the kids. I took Ben for his birthday party out to Boondocks. It worked out GREAT! They had a wonderful time. They were really well behaved too. Randy and I were able to just sit and hang out and not worry too much about them.

Goals: Get back to a good exercise schedule. Of course as always... Eat HEALTHIER!!!

Keep spending individual, quality time with each kid. Enjoy LIFE!!! Try not to trip out too hard core about it...

No comments: