My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

QUIZ: 45 Random Things

I actually saw this on someone else's blog and thought I'd post it on mine too.

What's your name spelled backwards? Ettenyl

What did you do last night? Went on a jog with DH and watched Because I Said So

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Pictures of our front yard to send to my mother that's in China for a year.

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? ??? I dont' think so

Last time you swam in a pool? Sad :( I wish I was swimming more... probably 2 months ago

What are you wearing? Beige capri pants and a brown t-shirt

How many cars have you owned? LOL 4 First car Brown Volkswagon Rabbit named the Wombat Second car my grandma's old gray Chevy Citation, Third a maroon Acura Integra, and Now... A white Honda Civic

Type of music you dislike most? Hmmmmm... can't say MOST, but I dislike some Classical.

Are you registered to vote? yes, Yes, YESSSSS!

Do you have cable? Yes and TIVO

What kind of computer do you use? Dell

Ever made a prank phone call? Of course, as a teenager LOL... Actually I did about a week ago, because I wasn't sure I had the right number, so I just hung up.

You like anyone right now? Yes, I like lots of people and LOVE my family LOTS!

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Yes, I want to really badly, but for fear something might happen thought I'd wait until my kids were a little older.

Furthest place you ever traveled? Cruise to the Bahamas

What's your favorite comic strip? Honestly don't like comics much, but my son is really into the comic series Bones

Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Ummm... not positive but hopefully most of them, my daughter just sang it for her 6th grade graduation.

Shower, morning or night? I take a bath every morning. I don't take a shower very often.

Best movie you've seen in the past month? WAITRESS

Favorite pizza toppings? Either BBQ Chicken or Sausage and Pepperoni

Chips or popcorn? Smart Pop Popcorn

What cell phone provider do you have? Verizon

Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Ummm... smoked a few things, but not peanut shells.

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Hell No!

Orange Juice or apple? Apple

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Supposed to go yesterday with friend Kristina, but she backed out. So... have to say husband.

Favorite chocolate bar? Hmmm...Dove Milk Chocolate or Andes mints

Who is your longest friend and how long? Probably... Candice or Julie 17 years

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? We had tomato plants in our backyard 3 years ago.

Have you ever won a trophy? Yes, I've won several triathlon both as an adult and tons of swimming events as a child.

Favorite arcade game? Lol... as a kid Mario up at Emigration Market

Ever ordered from an infomercial? Hmmm... dont' think so, but my son ordered that Floam from tv and it was a RIP OFF!

Sprite or 7-UP? Sprite Zero and actually Fresca

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Nope thank heaven

Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Frisbee

Ever thrown up in public? Yes

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? Have True Love, now need the millionaire

Do you believe in love at first sight? No

SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON? LOL... SpongeBob

Did you have long hair as a young kid? Nope

What message is on your voicemail machine? The standard recording

Where would you like to go right now? LoL... probably golfing

Whats the name of your pet? Stormie, that's the name she was given when we got her.

What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? Don't really have a backpack, but I have lots of tote bags with my teaching books and math class book in it.

What do you think about most? My kids, husband, food, exercise, plans for the day/week/month

No comments: