My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sunday, June 24, 2007

5th Year Anniversary

We made it five years!!! Woo-HOO!!! Five years ago I was married to my best friend and soul mate in Kona, Hawaii. I can't believe that it's been that long, yet it also seems like forever, and I can't imagine my life without him.

We had a great anniversary weekend. The kids went and stayed in Provo with their dad. So, Randy and I had the weekend to ourselves. We were able to do some of our favorite things like: golf, eat, golf, eat, take walks, go for bike rides, and a few other things I won't go into detail with.

I feel so extremely blessed and lucky that I am able to share my life with someone that accepts me for who I am and all the faults that are attached with that. I am so glad that I am physically active and that my husband enjoys spending time with me or at least pretends he does.

It's interesting that over the years both of us have been different pant sizes, different physical conditions, different mental conditions, different jobs, and yet even during the harder times, I've never felt like we weren't meant to be together and thatI for one second could imagine my life without him.

I am looking forward to growing old, changing pant sizes, hanging out on more golf courses, going for long bike rides, and discovering new restaurants with my best friend!


No comments: