My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Friday, June 29, 2007

Golf


This is my DS after his golf camp. He had a blast! I had a BLAST golfing today! I shot my best golf score ever an 88! Woo-Hoo! I shot a 46 on the front 9 and a 42 on the back 9 at Wingpointe golf course in Salt Lake. Can't wait to go again tomorrow! DH and I went to a Kenny Chesney concert last night too. That was a lot of fun. I was really tired, because I spent the last two days up at Cub Country with my son, and I wasn't really looking forward to the concert. But... of course I am so glad I went. We also went to Les Miserables with the kids on Tuesday night. That was a great show, but I didn't realize it was Soooo Long. My son was grumpy by the end of it. I am having a great summer and trying to enjoy every minute of it before it's gone!

No comments: