My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Updates from Other Blog...

July 29, 2008

I want to say the first day back sucked! It didn't completely. I wasn't surprised my entire schedule was mapped out for me, and I had no say in a class list or other things I find important. BUT... for the most part during the school year she leaves us alone. This is where I play the game... Just tell her what she wants to hear... then close the door and do what's BEST for kids. I CAN DO THAT! For example: There is no recess given... SO... I will take my kids outside and play with them and build team skills and learn how to cooperate. It was nice to see most of my co~workers. I actually got lots of compliments and that was really nice. I found myself immediately wanting candy at 4:30 when I was heading home. I MUST redirect here. Maybe go to the gym and lift weight for a little while, then go home. Off to another meeting...

No comments: