My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools...

I'm tired and ornery today. Blah! Guess I just need to say that. I think I am truly PMS'ing.

My students played a cute April Fool's joke on me. They made something that looked like a cup of hot chocolate with marshmellows that spilled on my desk. That was funny, and they actually got me. When I saw it at first, I really thought something had spilled.

We are working on some big state report project at school, and it's really just a big pain the arse! Thank heaven we are almost done (Thursday).

Randy is going out of town this weekend. I am sad, and I really HATE being a single mom, even if it's only for a few days. But... I guess it's a good time for me and the kids to just "hang out". We'll have a good time as long as we can all get up and get going on time in the morning.

No comments: