My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

One More Confession...


I am addicted to everything! I know all my friends and family already know this and really like to tease me about this but... just to get it out there:


I spent a lot of money gambling and lost 8 pounds in 4 days. I seriously get so excited about gambling that I forget to eat! I could easily become a drug addict to lose weight. Which really is completely pathetic. The weirdest thing about my food addictions are:


Majority of the time I don't give a $H!T what other people think about my body etc... I just know that being 230 pounds...






SUCKS!!!



People are so mean to you. You can't go un-noticed because everyone can see your fat ARSE! And... they absolutely comment on it. I don't want ANY comments. Not when I lose weight and CERTAINLY not when I gain weight. I try to pretend that nobody notices when I gain and lose weight. And to be honest... I really wish they didn't.






No comments: