My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Skiing New Year's Day 2008


We had a BLAST skiing! The kids are getting to be excellent skiers. Ben doesn't eve do pizza anymore... He's moved onto French Fries! LOL! He is such a conservative skier. I LOVE it! He doesn't try to do anything too crazy. He makes exceptional turns and is very careful. He was surprised that I was so good. He said, "Mom I thought you were going to be down in the snow all the time. A boy can dream, can't he?" I think he thought he'd really be a lot better than me, because I haven't been in about 4 years. But... I still have some skills.

Whitney is skiing all over the place. She goes through the deep powder and loves it. She took me through the trees and really enjoyed showing off.

Zach is doing great on his snowboard. Unfortunately, some jerk slammed right into him and took him out, and he really hurt his wrist.

Randy got all kinds of new gadgets so that he can start doing more back country skiing. He's an expert now. Double black diamond extreme! LOL!

We had a great time! I was SORE as ... The entire rest of the week, but it was worth it and I'm ready to get back out there.


No comments: