My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

Tithing and Baptisms for the Dead





So, this year for Christmas my children received money as a gift. I strongly encouraged them to use the money for tithing. They gave me their money, and I felt terrible (at first). This Christmas was very different for us. I ... ME... ME ... ME did not spend an obscene amount of money on gifts, and I totally felt like a GRiNCH.

Long story short... I no longer feel like a Grinch after going to tithing settlement and hearing my kids say "it only stung for a minute" and can honestly hold their Temple Recommends. I am so proud of both of them for going with our ward to Baptisms for the Dead yesterday. I am really grateful for two amazing children for so many, many reasons. Love my babies :)

No comments: