My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

*Latest Exercise News*



So... I have NOT been training for any fun triathlons lately. Nope, Nope, Nope. I did register with my DH~Randall for the Las Vegas Rock N' Roll Marathon in December.

I am having fun running with him sometimes. I run a lot still on my own as well. I also met a new friend and have been running with her 1-2 times a week.

This truly is the first time I have slowed down and really been running at someone else's pace. It's fun to Run and Talk. HAHAHAHAHA!!! I am usually so focused and into running that I don't like or want to talk.

I have also realized that most of the time when I run... I am going a LOT harder than I think I am. My "easy" runs were not really easy. Running with Amy and Randy is Easy but shhhhh... don't tell them. Actually they really already know it.

My 2011 Exercise Goal:

Las Vegas Rock N' Roll Marathon... Who knows maybe I can qualify for Boston or something...
http://stripatnight.com/

No comments: