My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Disneyland

Disneyland



Where Dreams Come True

Ok... so hopefully for my children some of their dreams came true while we were in Disneyland. They really had the time of their lives. It all worked out so perfectly. I feel like I couldn't have asked for more. The kids got along well. We did all the things we wanted to do. Zach and Whitney hung out with Randy a lot, and I took Ben with me and my mom and dad for a lot of the time.

After Disneyland, my parents took the kids home and Randy and I went to the 2008 U.S. Open. It was our DREAM COME TRUE! It was so amazing. We have the most beautiful pictures. One of which I posted permanently to my blog. It's hole 3 (I think) at Torrey Pines. It is such a beautiful course.

We met and watched many golfers. But... our most memorable moment was when Tiger sunk his eagle putt on 18 to go into the lead on Saturday. It was simply incredible. I couldn't believe we were there. Tiger isn't really one of my favorite players, but after watching him, I personally feel like there is no denying that he is the greatest or one of the greatest golfers of all times. He just hits shot after shot and is mentally tougher than any other golfer. So... we couldn't stay Sunday and what turned out to be a playoff on Monday, but we have memories that will last a lifetime. Another fun fact about Tiger is: His knee surgeon in Park City is also my dad's knee surgeon. INSANE!

So... I don't honestly know if I'll ever have such an incredible vacation again, but for today... I am sure enjoying my memories from this one!

No comments: