My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Whew!

I finally got my bloodwork results. I'm healthy! That's great news. I have also been feeling a lot better the last two days. I was able to even wake my butt up and jog this AM. Got in 3.5 miles in about 33 minutes. At least I know I can do it. Really wasn't that hard either. I need to remind myself that when I don't think I can do it.

My race is in... ooooohhhh my! 6 1/2 weeks. YIKES! I can do it though! I was able to look up the leg I'm running. It's very flat and about 5-7 miles each run. I think it's mostly on the road and not a trail also. That's good news for me. I am trying to get excited about it. Hopefully, I'll start getting more and more excited.

My eating has been a little out of control. So... I won't comment on that.

School testing is almost over. Thank you God! Seriously... thank you, thank you. This is TORTURE! Watching all the hard work I've tried to instill in my students just BOOM! Go out the window and students just start filling in bubbles. It's like someone taking a razor blade and poking you and scraping you up and down the arms. I'm so sad and frustrated. Mostly just SAD. I want so much better for these kids, but THEY have to want it too.

No comments: